30 cows in a field riddle
30 cows in a field riddle
‘ 30 cows in a field riddle‘ is one of the latest best riddles and puzzles that is trending online on the internet and social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter …
Sometimes these viral riddles may be hard to answer, but they can be both engaging and enjoyable. Here in this article we are going to solve this riddle and provide the right ‘ 30 cows in a field riddle answer‘. So now let us solve this riddle.
Almost all people love to solve riddles, teasers and puzzles. Recently, the players, the nerds and just about everyone who loves to solve riddles was forced to confront ‘30 cows in a field riddle‘. In this post we are going to share it and implore you to put on your thinking cap and come up with the correct answer.
Ever since this awesome riddle ‘30 cows in a field‘ appeared online, a lot of people tried to solve it and only few have been able to find the right answer..
(Don’t worry, ‘30 cows in a field riddle‘ answer is included.)
30 cows in a field riddle
Riddles have a magic way of boosting your sense of reasoning because they keep your brain engaged, keep you mentally fit and also helps you to concentrate more.. It’s an excellent exercise for the mind.
Riddles are also a fun way to spend time as it involves reading in between the lines and understanding wordplay until you get the correct answer.
Riddles can also be a great way of training one’s mind to think outside the box…
Now that you know about these benefits, it’s time for you to put on your thinking cap on and solve this ‘30 cows in a field riddle’.
SO HERE IS THE RIDDLE :
There are 30 cows in a field,
and 28 chickens.
How many didn’t?
You might need to read the riddle all over again. But, this time, try to take it slowly. Remember the answer of a riddle could be in the statement or question.
Are you still thinking about the answer to that riddle? Try a little harder, we are sure you can do it, and you’ll definitely see that you solved it correctly.
Are you ready to find out if your answer is correct?
(Scroll down to see the answer below)
30 cows in a field riddle answer
The correct answer to ‘30 cows in a field riddle ‘ is: 10 (Ten didn’t).
The reason this is so confusing is because you have to read the question without thinking about how it’s written. Read it out loud for a moment and “hear” the riddle without “reading” it.
Listen closely: 30 cows, and twenty-eight chickens. Say EIGHT and ATE. They sound the same. Therefore, it means 20 ATE chickens. 30-20=10, so 10 cows didn’t eat any chickens.
So that means if 20 cows out of 30 ate chickens, then 10 cows did not eat chickens. Thus the answer is 10.
As with most riddles, this is a play on words. But it’s a little easier to figure out than some of the others that are circulating. Plus, there are fewer alternative answers that people can successfully argue for.
The Benefit of Riddles
Do you love a good and challenging riddle? Are you pleased if you can work it out? We really recommend that you share riddles with your children and family.
Riddles are not just fun but also more than this they are beneficial for children than you might first imagine and maybe in more ways than you might ever expect too! However we suggest that you don’t give them the answers away too quickly, otherwise many of the benefits are lost…
Riddles can support and improve children’s problem solving, critical thinking skills, logic, concentration, focus and brain dexterity.
Riddles make people laugh out loud. As we all know that laughter is the best thing for relaxing the brain and body, helping us encouraging positive mental health, release stress.
Riddles help people to bond with each other, when we are working out riddles together we become a team on a giant search.
Riddles is also a wonderful challenge which can help children to motivate and continue studying and working.
Riddles have been shown to improve children’s comprehension and creativity. They are likely to learn new words and new ways to use them, subliminally learning rhythm and rhyming.
Leave a comment if you ACTUALLY got the correct solution before reading the complete article, or if you have an other answer for this riddle. And let us know if you’ve heard of any other great riddles!
Be sure to share this awesome riddle with your family and friends on social media to see if they can answer it.
- I Carry A Lot Of Secrets, Happy Or Sad, I Drive Or Walk To My Destination Rain Or Shine To Make Sure I Give You What Is Truly Yours. Everything That I Bring With Me Is Destined For Only For One Place Which Is Decided In Advance. Who Am I?
- I Can Laugh, I Can Cry, I Can Be The Flying Hero In The Sky, I Can Be The Devil, I Can Be Be A Saint, I Can Do Just About Anything What You Want Me To Be And I Still Get Paid. Who Am I?
- I Can Be Scary, I Can Be Entertaining, I Cover My Face So It Will Be Impossible For You To Recognize Me And I Create Animals From Plastic. Who Am I?
- I Can Take The Role Of An Electrician, A Carpenter, A Pipe Lifter Or A Driver. I May Even Carry You, And If I Do, You Might Just Call Me A Hero. You Can Count On Me Any Time Of The Day. Who Am I?
- I Travel, Entertain, I Am Also Called The Boss, The Guardian Or The Chief And Many Times I Have To Make The Most And The Biggest Decisions. Who Am I?
- I Can Help A Minor, I Can Help A Senior, I Can Take Care Of You And No Matter What Your Mood Is And I Always Give You A Happy Face. I Probably Won’T Give You Any Advice, But I Am Always Grateful When You Give Me Tips. Who Am I?
- I Wash, Cut And Shave A Dozen Times A Day Yet I Still Have Lots Of Hair. Who Am I?