A man buys a horse for $60 riddle answer `- A man buys a horse for 60 dollars riddle answer
a man buys a horse for 60 dollars riddle
Everyone loves to solve riddles and teasers. Recently, that’s what happened on the internet and social media. The nerds, geeks and just about everyone who loves a good riddle was forced to confront “a man buys a horse for $60 riddle“. We are going to share it below and implore you to put on your thinking cap and come up with the correct answer.
(Don’t worry, “a man buys a horse for 60 dollars riddle” answer is included.)
a man buys a horse for $60 riddle
A man buys a horse for $60.
He sells the horse for $70.
He then buys the horse back for $80.
And he sells the horse again for $90.
In the end, how much money did the man make or lose? Or did he break even?
Ever since this riddle “a man buys a horse for $60” appeared online, many have tried to answer it and only few have been able to get its answer right.
you all been stuck on this difficult math riddle for so long 😭…
a man buys a horse for $60 riddle answer :
Answer with the math:
He made 20 dollars.
10 dollars the first time, $70-$60=$10,
and 10 dollars the second time, $90-$80=$10,
so the total he earned is : $20.
What seems to be throwing people off is the fact that the man sells the horse for $70 and then buys it back for $80, making it look like he spent 10 more dollars.
The price of the horse has nothing to do with the earnings (Basic economic math). Because the riddles isn’t a cash flow problem, it’s a profit question.
Assume he started out with $70 in his pocket, at the end of the two transactions he’ll have $90 in his pocket.
Most people got the answer wrong when they are asked this question. That’s scary, help educate them learn to do basic math correctly, and make a profit buying and selling things, because their economic future depends upon it.
This is actually the basic way to make money buying low and selling high.
Leave a comment if you ACTUALLY got the correct solution before reading the complete article, or if you have an other answer for this riddle. And let us know if you’ve heard of any other great riddles!
Be sure to share this awesome riddle with your family and friends on social media to see if they can answer it.
- “Give Me Laughter And I’Ll Become The Death Of Many, Give Me Hell And I’Ll Be Your Protector”. What Am I?
- “I Am No Sooner Spoken, Than Broken. What Am I?”
- [ANSWER] According To The Riddle Of The Rosetta Stone What Detail Helped Scholars Determine That The Second Egyptian Inscription Was A Simpler Form Of Egyptian Writing That Had Been Created By The People
- [ANSWER] Which sentence from the riddle of the Rosetta stone explains why napoleon and his men were temporarily trapped in Egypt in 1798
- [SOLVED] Hotel Missing Dollar Riddle Answer [EXPLAINED] Only 4 Genius
- [SOLVED] Missing Dollar Riddle Answer [EXPLAINED] Only 4 Genius
- *Forward* *Backwards* Is What I Do All Day. I Come In All Different Shapes And Sizes. I Can Be Scary, And I Can Calm You Down. What Am I?