a man comes home from work riddle
A man comes home from work microwave riddle
a man comes home from work riddle is one of the internet’s most baffling riddles for quite some time now. Here is a look at the honey I’m home riddle answer riddle answer with an explanation.
Everyone loves to solve riddles and teasers. Recently, that’s what happened on the internet and social media. The nerds, geeks and just about everyone who loves a good riddle was forced to confront “a man comes home from work riddle“. We are going to share it below and implore you to put on your thinking cap and come up with the correct answer.
you all been stuck on this “ A man comes home from work microwave riddle ” for so long …
a man comes home from work riddle
A man comes home from work and says “honey, I’m home”. The microwave is on, defrosting a chicken dinner. From the bedroom his wife shouts “Hi sweetie, could you have a look at the microwave and tell me how much time is left?”
He immediately runs out and calls the police, informing him that his wife is in danger? Why?
Ever since this riddle “a man comes home from work” appeared online, many have tried to answer it and only few have been able to get its answer right.
(Don’t worry, “honey I’m home riddle” answer is included.)
a man comes home from work riddle answer
The correct answer to a man comes home from work riddle is: The time left was 9:11 [ 911 is the emergency number.]
Possible answer 1:
- The husband is blind, so the wife would not ask him to look and tell her how much time is left because she knows he can’t see.
But now wife asked him to, meaning that there is something wrong going on. So, the husband calls the police because he thinks she’s in danger because of the unusual behavior.
Possible answer 2:
- The husband found the time left was 9 minutes 11 seconds [ 9:11, 911 is the emergency number.]
Also the microwave would’ve made a sound if it wasn’t ready so she didn’t really need to ask her husband to check the time.
Possible answer 3:
- His wife is a vegetarian
There must be something unusual if his wife is cooking chicken when she’s a vegetarian.
The Benefit of Riddles
Do you love a good and tricky riddle? Are you pleased if you can work it out? We really recommend that you share riddles with your children and family.
Riddles are not just fun but also more than this they are beneficial for children than you might first imagine and maybe in more ways than you might ever expect too! However we suggest that you don’t give them the answers away too quickly, otherwise many of the benefits are lost…
Riddles can support and improve children’s problem solving, critical thinking skills, logic, concentration, focus and brain dexterity.
Riddles make people laugh out loud. As we all know that laughter is the best thing for relaxing the brain and body, helping us encouraging positive mental health, release stress.
Riddles help people to bond with each other, when we are working out riddles together we become a team on a giant search.
Riddles is also a wonderful challenge which can help children to motivate and continue studying and working.
Riddles have been shown to improve children’s comprehension and creativity. They are likely to learn new words and new ways to use them, subliminally learning rhythm and rhyming.
Leave a comment if you ACTUALLY got the correct solution before reading the complete article, or if you have an other answer for this riddle. And let us know if you’ve heard of any other great riddles!
Be sure to share this awesome riddle with your family and friends on social media to see if they can answer it.
- I Carry A Lot Of Secrets, Happy Or Sad, I Drive Or Walk To My Destination Rain Or Shine To Make Sure I Give You What Is Truly Yours. Everything That I Bring With Me Is Destined For Only For One Place Which Is Decided In Advance. Who Am I?
- I Can Laugh, I Can Cry, I Can Be The Flying Hero In The Sky, I Can Be The Devil, I Can Be Be A Saint, I Can Do Just About Anything What You Want Me To Be And I Still Get Paid. Who Am I?
- I Can Be Scary, I Can Be Entertaining, I Cover My Face So It Will Be Impossible For You To Recognize Me And I Create Animals From Plastic. Who Am I?
- I Can Take The Role Of An Electrician, A Carpenter, A Pipe Lifter Or A Driver. I May Even Carry You, And If I Do, You Might Just Call Me A Hero. You Can Count On Me Any Time Of The Day. Who Am I?
- I Travel, Entertain, I Am Also Called The Boss, The Guardian Or The Chief And Many Times I Have To Make The Most And The Biggest Decisions. Who Am I?
- I Can Help A Minor, I Can Help A Senior, I Can Take Care Of You And No Matter What Your Mood Is And I Always Give You A Happy Face. I Probably Won’T Give You Any Advice, But I Am Always Grateful When You Give Me Tips. Who Am I?
- I Wash, Cut And Shave A Dozen Times A Day Yet I Still Have Lots Of Hair. Who Am I?
#A man comes home from work riddle answer
#A man comes home from work and says honey i m home answer
#A man comes home from work microwave riddle
#Honey I’m home riddle answer
#Riddle about microwave