Corn on the cob riddle
You throw away the outside riddle
Corn on the cob riddle is one of the internet’s most baffling riddles for quite some time now. Here is a look at the you throw away the outside riddle answer with an explanation.
Everyone loves to solve riddles and teasers. Recently, that’s what happened on the internet and social media. The nerds, geeks and just about everyone who loves a good riddle was forced to confront “Corn on the cob riddle“. We are going to share it below and implore you to put on your thinking cap and come up with the correct answer.
you all been stuck on this “you throw away the outside riddle” for so long …
Corn on the cob riddle
First you throw away the outside,
then you cook the inside,
then you eat the outside
and then you throw away the inside.
what am I?
Ever since this riddle “Corn on the cob” appeared online, many have tried to answer it and only few have been able to get its answer right.
(Don’t worry, “you throw away the outside riddle” answer is included.)
Corn on the cob riddle answer
The correct answer to Corn on the cob riddle is: An ear of corn on the cob.
It is an ear of corn. throw away the husk, cook the kernel, eat the kernel, and throw away the cob.
The Benefit of Riddles
Do you love a good and tricky riddle? Are you pleased if you can work it out? We really recommend that you share riddles with your children and family.
Riddles are not just fun but also more than this they are beneficial for children than you might first imagine and maybe in more ways than you might ever expect too! However we suggest that you don’t give them the answers away too quickly, otherwise many of the benefits are lost…
Riddles can support and improve children’s problem solving, critical thinking skills, logic, concentration, focus and brain dexterity.
Riddles make people laugh out loud. As we all know that laughter is the best thing for relaxing the brain and body, helping us encouraging positive mental health, release stress.
Riddles help people to bond with each other, when we are working out riddles together we become a team on a giant search.
Riddles is also a wonderful challenge which can help children to motivate and continue studying and working.
Riddles have been shown to improve children’s comprehension and creativity. They are likely to learn new words and new ways to use them, subliminally learning rhythm and rhyming.
Leave a comment if you ACTUALLY got the correct solution before reading the complete article, or if you have an other answer for this riddle. And let us know if you’ve heard of any other great riddles!
Be sure to share this awesome riddle with your family and friends on social media to see if they can answer it.
- I Carry A Lot Of Secrets, Happy Or Sad, I Drive Or Walk To My Destination Rain Or Shine To Make Sure I Give You What Is Truly Yours. Everything That I Bring With Me Is Destined For Only For One Place Which Is Decided In Advance. Who Am I?
- I Can Laugh, I Can Cry, I Can Be The Flying Hero In The Sky, I Can Be The Devil, I Can Be Be A Saint, I Can Do Just About Anything What You Want Me To Be And I Still Get Paid. Who Am I?
- I Can Be Scary, I Can Be Entertaining, I Cover My Face So It Will Be Impossible For You To Recognize Me And I Create Animals From Plastic. Who Am I?
- I Can Take The Role Of An Electrician, A Carpenter, A Pipe Lifter Or A Driver. I May Even Carry You, And If I Do, You Might Just Call Me A Hero. You Can Count On Me Any Time Of The Day. Who Am I?
- I Travel, Entertain, I Am Also Called The Boss, The Guardian Or The Chief And Many Times I Have To Make The Most And The Biggest Decisions. Who Am I?
- I Can Help A Minor, I Can Help A Senior, I Can Take Care Of You And No Matter What Your Mood Is And I Always Give You A Happy Face. I Probably Won’T Give You Any Advice, But I Am Always Grateful When You Give Me Tips. Who Am I?
- I Wash, Cut And Shave A Dozen Times A Day Yet I Still Have Lots Of Hair. Who Am I?
#corn on the cob riddle answer #corn riddle throw away #corn puzzle answer #riddle me this corn on the cob #you throw the outside cook the inside eat the outside and throw the inside what is it #you throw away the outside eat the inside then throw away the inside what is it you throw the outside cook the inside eat the outside and throw the inside what is it #you throw away the outside riddle answer #you pick it you peel the outside you cook the inside you eat the outside and throw away the inside riddle answer #you throw away my outside and cook my inside riddle answer #first you throw away the outside and cook the inside #riddle first you throw away the outside