mary has 4 daughters riddle
mary has 4 daughters riddle
Everyone loves to solve riddles and teasers. Recently, that’s what happened on the internet and social media. The nerds, geeks and just about everyone who loves a good riddle was forced to confront “mary has 4 daughters riddle“. We are going to share it below and implore you to put on your thinking cap and come up with the correct answer.
(Don’t worry, “mary has 4 daughters riddle” answer is included.)
mary has 4 daughters riddle
Mary has 4 daughters, each of her daughters has a brother, how many children does Mary have?
Ever since this riddle “mary has 4 daughters” appeared online, many have tried to answer it and only few have been able to get its answer right.
you all been stuck on this riddle “mary has 4 daughters” for so long 😭…
mary has 4 daughters riddle answer :
The correct answer mary has 4 daughters riddle is: Mary has Five children.
Logical explanation :
Mary has four children and each of them have a brother, that means they are all siblings,
Only one brother is there and it is applicable to each daughter.
Suppose you have 3 children. Two girls and a boy. Someone ask these girls individually “Did you have any brother?” Both girls are say “Yes”. It means ‘EACH GIRLS’ or ‘BOTH GIRLS’ have a brother.
So marry has four daughter and one son. Each daughter has a brother.
Mathematical explanation :
- Given question is an interesting riddle which is tricky at the same time. Hints are given in the riddle itself.
- Given – Mary has four daughters, and each of her daughters has one brother. How many children does Mary have?
- Mary has four daughters. Let x be the daughter.
- Four daughters mean – x + x + x + x
- Each of her daughters has one brother – let y be the son.
- Total children => x + x + x + x + y. => 5
- She has Total 5 children, all of her daughters have the same 1 brother.
- Hence, Required answer is 5.
Wait! Wait! Wait! Here are some more amazing riddles with answers for you to challenge yourself and your kids at home while having fun and learning at the same time. Please check our great Batman riddles collection down below, and see if you can find the out the answers.
Are You Smart Enough To Solve This Batman Riddles?
The Riddler is a Batman villain who made his first appearance back in 1948. He always sets Batman riddles to solve as clues before committing his crimes. Here are the top Riddler riddles he’s set over the years. Challenge yourself and see how many of them can you solve?
- Batman Riddles 1: How many sides has a circle?
- Batman Riddles 2: I have billions of eyes, yet I live in darkness. I have millions of ears, yet only four lobes. I have no muscle, yet I rule two hemispheres. What am I?
- Batman Riddles 3: The more you take away from it the larger it grows, what is it?
- Batman Riddles 4: There are three men in a boat with four cigarettes but no matches. How do they manage to smoke?
- Batman Riddles 5: We’re five little items of an everyday sort; you’ll find us all in ‘a tennis court’.
- Batman Riddles 6: What belongs to you, but is used by others?
- Batman Riddles 7: What do you throw away that keeps returning?
- Batman Riddles 8: What goes up white and comes down yellow and white?
- Batman Riddles 9: What has branches and leaves and no bark?
- Batman Riddles 10: What has neither nails or bones, but has four fingers and a thumb?
- Batman Riddles 11: What is always on its way here, but never arrives?
- Batman Riddles 12: What is it that no man wants to have but no man wants to lose?
- Batman Riddles 13: What is it that travels on all fours in the morning, on two legs at noon, and three at twilight?
- Batman Riddles 14: What is Joan of Arc made of?
- Batman Riddles 15: What is the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space, the beginning of every end and the end of every race?
- Batman Riddles 16: What kind of men are always above board?
- Batman Riddles 17: What kind of pins are used in soup?
- Batman Riddles 18: What people are always in a hurry?
- Batman Riddles 19: What won’t run long without winding?
- Batman Riddles 20: When does a painter use a trigger instead of a brush?
- Batman Riddles 21: When is a person like a piece of wood?
- Batman Riddles 22: When is a prizefight like a beautiful lady?
- Batman Riddles 23: When is the time of a clock like the whistle of a train?
- Batman Riddles 24: When is the top of a mountain like a saving’s account?
- Batman Riddles 25: Which president wears the largest hat?
- Batman Riddles 26: Why is a musician’s bandstand like an oven?
- Batman Riddles 27: Why is a woman in love like a welder?
- Batman Riddles 28: Why is an orange like a bell?
- Batman Riddles 29: Why is silk like grass?
Batman Riddles Answers:
- Answer 1: Two. The inside and the outside.
- Answer 2: The human brain.
- Answer 3: A hole.
- Answer 4: They threw a cigarette overboard, and made the boat a cigarette lighter.
- Answer 5: Vowels.
- Answer 6: Your name.
- Answer 7: A boomerang.
- Answer 8: An egg.
- Answer 9: A library.
- Answer 10: A glove.
- Answer 11: Tomorrow.
- Answer 12: A lawsuit.
- Answer 13: Man.
- Answer 14: Maid of Orleans.
- Answer 15: The letter ‘E’.
- Answer 16: Chessmen.
- Answer 17: Terrapins.
- Answer 18: Russians.
- Answer 19: A river.
- Answer 20: When he’s a stick up artist.
- Answer 21: When it’s a ruler.
- Answer 22: When it’s a knockout.
- Answer 23: When it’s two to two.
- Answer 24: When it peaks one’s interest.
- Answer 25: The one with the biggest head.
- Answer 26: Because that’s where he makes his bread.
- Answer 27: They both carry a torch.
- Answer 28: Because they both need to be peeled.
- Answer 29: They are both sold by the yard.
Leave a comment if you ACTUALLY got the correct solution before reading the complete article, or if you have an other answer for this riddle. And let us know if you’ve heard of any other great riddles!
Be sure to share this awesome riddle with your family and friends on social media to see if they can answer it.
- “Give Me Laughter And I’Ll Become The Death Of Many, Give Me Hell And I’Ll Be Your Protector”. What Am I?
- “I Am No Sooner Spoken, Than Broken. What Am I?”
- [ANSWER] According To The Riddle Of The Rosetta Stone What Detail Helped Scholars Determine That The Second Egyptian Inscription Was A Simpler Form Of Egyptian Writing That Had Been Created By The People
- [Answer] Die Hard Water Riddle Solution – Only 4 Genius
- [Answer] Die Hard With A Vengeance Riddles
- [ANSWER] Which sentence from the riddle of the Rosetta stone explains why napoleon and his men were temporarily trapped in Egypt in 1798
- [SOLVED] big b over cat dog man brain teaser answer
#mary has 4 daughters riddle
#mary has 4 daughters riddle answer
#mary had four daughters april, may june
#a mother has 4 daughters may, june and july are the names of three.
#megan has 4 daughters
#what is the name of the fourth child riddle
#mary has 5 children riddle
#mary’s dad has 4 sons riddle
#mom and dad have 8 daughters riddle
#mary has four daughters
#daughters and each of
#each of her daughters
#four daughters and
#brother how many children
#many children does mary
#a brother how
#daughters has a brother
#her daughters has