Question: What is a roux used for in cooking?
What is a roux used for in cooking? – If you are looking for the answer to this question, then you have landed on the right place and you are in the right page. This article will help you to find the right and brief answer to your question. Please continue reading below you will find the answer to What is a roux used for in cooking? question.
The Question: What is a roux used for in cooking?
- Strong flavor
Answer: What is a roux used for in cooking?
The correct answer to the question ” What is a roux used for in cooking? ” is: Thickening..
Leave a comment if you ACTUALLY got the correct answer before reading the answer. and please don’t forget to share this awesome question/answer post with your family and friends on social media to see if they can answer it.
- Question: What is the name for rolling down a hill inside a giant inflatable ball? – Answer
- Question: We toured favorite honeymoon spots across the country and found a slew of destinations where nature provides the amenities. We recommend glamping with Under Canvas near which national park in Utah? – Answer
- Question: What is the most efficient path to sail against the wind? – Answer
- Question: Which Hall of Fame catcher served as a gunner’s mate aboard a landing craft during the D-Day invasion on June 6, 1944? – Answer
- Question: What is a synonym for yen? – Answer