race with 100 people riddle
race with 100 people riddle
‘ race with 100 people riddle‘ is one of the latest best riddles and puzzles that is trending online on the internet and social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter …
Sometimes these viral riddles may be hard to answer, but they can be both engaging and enjoyable. Here in this article we are going to solve this riddle and provide the right ‘ race with 100 people riddle answer‘. So now let us solve this riddle.
Almost all people love to solve riddles, teasers and puzzles. Recently, the players, the nerds and just about everyone who loves to solve riddles was forced to confront ‘race with 100 people riddle‘. In this post we are going to share it and implore you to put on your thinking cap and come up with the correct answer.
Ever since this awesome riddle ‘race with 100 people‘ appeared online, a lot of people tried to solve it and only few have been able to find the right answer..
(Don’t worry, ‘race with 100 people riddle‘ answer is included.)
race with 100 people riddle
Riddles have a magic way of boosting your sense of reasoning because they keep your brain engaged, keep you mentally fit and also helps you to concentrate more.. It’s an excellent exercise for the mind.
Riddles are also a fun way to spend time as it involves reading in between the lines and understanding wordplay until you get the correct answer.
Riddles can also be a great way of training one’s mind to think outside the box…
Now that you know about these benefits, it’s time for you to put on your thinking cap on and solve this ‘race with 100 people riddle’.
SO HERE IS THE RIDDLE :
If there are 100 people in a race, and you pass the person in 100th. What position are you in now?
You might need to read the riddle all over again. But, this time, try to take it slowly. Remember the answer of a riddle could be in the statement or question.
Are you still thinking about the answer to that riddle? Try a little harder, we are sure you can do it, and you’ll definitely see that you solved it correctly.
Are you ready to find out if your answer is correct?
(Scroll down to see the answer below)
race with 100 people riddle answer
The correct answer to “race with 100 people riddle” is: First, presumably, as you have just lapped the person in last place.
Alternative answer, if I’m in the race: The same position I was in before. I cannot, by definition, pass the person in last place, so I have to have lapped them and not passed anyone else.
ANSWER 3 to “race with 100 people riddle” is => The same position (you were 99th, you passed the 100th person on the other direction (a.k.a he passed you) now you’re 100th.
Wait! Wait! Wait! Here are some more amazing riddles with answers for you to challenge yourself and your kids at home while having fun and learning at the same time. Please check our great Batman riddles collection down below, and see if you can find the out the answers.
Are You Smart Enough To Solve This Batman Riddles?
The Riddler is a Batman villain who made his first appearance back in 1948. He always sets Batman riddles to solve as clues before committing his crimes. Here are the top Riddler riddles he’s set over the years. Challenge yourself and see how many of them can you solve?
- Batman Riddles 1: How many sides has a circle?
- Batman Riddles 2: I have billions of eyes, yet I live in darkness. I have millions of ears, yet only four lobes. I have no muscle, yet I rule two hemispheres. What am I?
- Batman Riddles 3: The more you take away from it the larger it grows, what is it?
- Batman Riddles 4: There are three men in a boat with four cigarettes but no matches. How do they manage to smoke?
- Batman Riddles 5: We’re five little items of an everyday sort; you’ll find us all in ‘a tennis court’.
- Batman Riddles 6: What belongs to you, but is used by others?
- Batman Riddles 7: What do you throw away that keeps returning?
- Batman Riddles 8: What goes up white and comes down yellow and white?
- Batman Riddles 9: What has branches and leaves and no bark?
- Batman Riddles 10: What has neither nails or bones, but has four fingers and a thumb?
- Batman Riddles 11: What is always on its way here, but never arrives?
- Batman Riddles 12: What is it that no man wants to have but no man wants to lose?
- Batman Riddles 13: What is it that travels on all fours in the morning, on two legs at noon, and three at twilight?
- Batman Riddles 14: What is Joan of Arc made of?
- Batman Riddles 15: What is the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space, the beginning of every end and the end of every race?
- Batman Riddles 16: What kind of men are always above board?
- Batman Riddles 17: What kind of pins are used in soup?
- Batman Riddles 18: What people are always in a hurry?
- Batman Riddles 19: What won’t run long without winding?
- Batman Riddles 20: When does a painter use a trigger instead of a brush?
- Batman Riddles 21: When is a person like a piece of wood?
- Batman Riddles 22: When is a prizefight like a beautiful lady?
- Batman Riddles 23: When is the time of a clock like the whistle of a train?
- Batman Riddles 24: When is the top of a mountain like a saving’s account?
- Batman Riddles 25: Which president wears the largest hat?
- Batman Riddles 26: Why is a musician’s bandstand like an oven?
- Batman Riddles 27: Why is a woman in love like a welder?
- Batman Riddles 28: Why is an orange like a bell?
- Batman Riddles 29: Why is silk like grass?
Batman Riddles Answers:
- Answer 1: Two. The inside and the outside.
- Answer 2: The human brain.
- Answer 3: A hole.
- Answer 4: They threw a cigarette overboard, and made the boat a cigarette lighter.
- Answer 5: Vowels.
- Answer 6: Your name.
- Answer 7: A boomerang.
- Answer 8: An egg.
- Answer 9: A library.
- Answer 10: A glove.
- Answer 11: Tomorrow.
- Answer 12: A lawsuit.
- Answer 13: Man.
- Answer 14: Maid of Orleans.
- Answer 15: The letter ‘E’.
- Answer 16: Chessmen.
- Answer 17: Terrapins.
- Answer 18: Russians.
- Answer 19: A river.
- Answer 20: When he’s a stick up artist.
- Answer 21: When it’s a ruler.
- Answer 22: When it’s a knockout.
- Answer 23: When it’s two to two.
- Answer 24: When it peaks one’s interest.
- Answer 25: The one with the biggest head.
- Answer 26: Because that’s where he makes his bread.
- Answer 27: They both carry a torch.
- Answer 28: Because they both need to be peeled.
- Answer 29: They are both sold by the yard.
The Benefit of Riddles
Do you love a good and challenging riddle? Are you pleased if you can work it out? We really recommend that you share riddles with your children and family.
Riddles are not just fun but also more than this they are beneficial for children than you might first imagine and maybe in more ways than you might ever expect too! However we suggest that you don’t give them the answers away too quickly, otherwise many of the benefits are lost…
Riddles can support and improve children’s problem solving, critical thinking skills, logic, concentration, focus and brain dexterity.
Riddles make people laugh out loud. As we all know that laughter is the best thing for relaxing the brain and body, helping us encouraging positive mental health, release stress.
Riddles help people to bond with each other, when we are working out riddles together we become a team on a giant search.
Riddles is also a wonderful challenge which can help children to motivate and continue studying and working.
Riddles have been shown to improve children’s comprehension and creativity. They are likely to learn new words and new ways to use them, subliminally learning rhythm and rhyming.
Leave a comment if you ACTUALLY got the correct solution before reading the complete article, or if you have an other answer for this riddle. And let us know if you’ve heard of any other great riddles!
Be sure to share this awesome riddle with your family and friends on social media to see if they can answer it.
- sarah saw seven sharks riddle answer
- Comment s’appelle le processus que les moteurs de recherche utilisent pour extraire et évaluer les mots des pages web afin de pouvoir répondre aux requêtes des internautes?
- [SOLVED] What do you get when you mix lemon with gunpowder?
- [SOLVED] flat as a leaf round as a ring riddle answer
- flat as a leaf round as a ring riddle answer
- Which is the brightest planet in the Solar System answer
- Which continent is the least populated answer