What Can Be Broken But Is Never Held riddle
I Get Broken Without Being Held What Am I riddle
What Can Be Broken But Is Never Held riddle is one of the internet’s most baffling riddles for quite some time now. Here is a look at the I Get Broken Without Being Held What Am I riddle answer with an explanation.
Everyone loves to solve riddles and teasers. Recently, that’s what happened on the internet and social media. The nerds, geeks and just about everyone who loves a good riddle was forced to confront “What Can Be Broken But Is Never Held riddle“. We are going to share it below and implore you to put on your thinking cap and come up with the correct answer.
you all been stuck on this riddle “I Get Broken Without Being Held What Am I” for so long …
What Can Be Broken But Is Never Held riddle
What Can Be Broken But Is Never Held?
Ever since this riddle “What Can Be Broken But Is Never Held” appeared online, many have tried to answer it and only few have been able to get its answer right.
(Don’t worry, “I Get Broken Without Being Held What Am I” answer is included.)
What Can Be Broken But Is Never Held riddle answer
The correct answer to What Can Be Broken But Is Never Held riddle is: Promises or (Trust, Heart, Silence … )
The popular answer for the given riddle is a “PROMISE”. A promise is a commitment made by a person regarding something in order to make it happen or not. Once the promises that we made cannot be held by us, it will automatically broke.
Likewise, people ask a similar question to this:
What falls but does not break what breaks but never falls riddle? The answer to this one is ‘Night and Day‘. Night fall (when the sun is set and it goes dark) and break of day (dawn as you might say).
An other similar riddle is:
What is something that runs but never walks?
or What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?
Answer: Water. A river.
An other one; “What has be broken before it can be used?”
Answer: An egg.
One more similar riddle : “What is coming but never comes?”
Originally Answered: What is always coming, but never arrives? Tomorrow is always coming but will never come. Likewise, the perfect time to start or to be happy or enjoy life will never come.
Wait! Wait! Wait! Here are some more amazing riddles with answers for you to challenge yourself and your kids at home while having fun and learning at the same time. Please check our great Batman riddles collection down below, and see if you can find the out the answers.
Are You Smart Enough To Solve This Batman Riddles?
The Riddler is a Batman villain who made his first appearance back in 1948. He always sets Batman riddles to solve as clues before committing his crimes. Here are the top Riddler riddles he’s set over the years. Challenge yourself and see how many of them can you solve?
- Batman Riddles 1: How many sides has a circle?
- Batman Riddles 2: I have billions of eyes, yet I live in darkness. I have millions of ears, yet only four lobes. I have no muscle, yet I rule two hemispheres. What am I?
- Batman Riddles 3: The more you take away from it the larger it grows, what is it?
- Batman Riddles 4: There are three men in a boat with four cigarettes but no matches. How do they manage to smoke?
- Batman Riddles 5: We’re five little items of an everyday sort; you’ll find us all in ‘a tennis court’.
- Batman Riddles 6: What belongs to you, but is used by others?
- Batman Riddles 7: What do you throw away that keeps returning?
- Batman Riddles 8: What goes up white and comes down yellow and white?
- Batman Riddles 9: What has branches and leaves and no bark?
- Batman Riddles 10: What has neither nails or bones, but has four fingers and a thumb?
- Batman Riddles 11: What is always on its way here, but never arrives?
- Batman Riddles 12: What is it that no man wants to have but no man wants to lose?
- Batman Riddles 13: What is it that travels on all fours in the morning, on two legs at noon, and three at twilight?
- Batman Riddles 14: What is Joan of Arc made of?
- Batman Riddles 15: What is the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space, the beginning of every end and the end of every race?
- Batman Riddles 16: What kind of men are always above board?
- Batman Riddles 17: What kind of pins are used in soup?
- Batman Riddles 18: What people are always in a hurry?
- Batman Riddles 19: What won’t run long without winding?
- Batman Riddles 20: When does a painter use a trigger instead of a brush?
- Batman Riddles 21: When is a person like a piece of wood?
- Batman Riddles 22: When is a prizefight like a beautiful lady?
- Batman Riddles 23: When is the time of a clock like the whistle of a train?
- Batman Riddles 24: When is the top of a mountain like a saving’s account?
- Batman Riddles 25: Which president wears the largest hat?
- Batman Riddles 26: Why is a musician’s bandstand like an oven?
- Batman Riddles 27: Why is a woman in love like a welder?
- Batman Riddles 28: Why is an orange like a bell?
- Batman Riddles 29: Why is silk like grass?
Batman Riddles Answers:
- Answer 1: Two. The inside and the outside.
- Answer 2: The human brain.
- Answer 3: A hole.
- Answer 4: They threw a cigarette overboard, and made the boat a cigarette lighter.
- Answer 5: Vowels.
- Answer 6: Your name.
- Answer 7: A boomerang.
- Answer 8: An egg.
- Answer 9: A library.
- Answer 10: A glove.
- Answer 11: Tomorrow.
- Answer 12: A lawsuit.
- Answer 13: Man.
- Answer 14: Maid of Orleans.
- Answer 15: The letter ‘E’.
- Answer 16: Chessmen.
- Answer 17: Terrapins.
- Answer 18: Russians.
- Answer 19: A river.
- Answer 20: When he’s a stick up artist.
- Answer 21: When it’s a ruler.
- Answer 22: When it’s a knockout.
- Answer 23: When it’s two to two.
- Answer 24: When it peaks one’s interest.
- Answer 25: The one with the biggest head.
- Answer 26: Because that’s where he makes his bread.
- Answer 27: They both carry a torch.
- Answer 28: Because they both need to be peeled.
- Answer 29: They are both sold by the yard.
The Benefit of Riddles
Do you love a good and tricky riddle? Are you pleased if you can work it out? We really recommend that you share riddles with your children and family.
Riddles are not just fun but also more than this they are beneficial for children than you might first imagine and maybe in more ways than you might ever expect too! However we suggest that you don’t give them the answers away too quickly, otherwise many of the benefits are lost…
Riddles can support and improve children’s problem solving, critical thinking skills, logic, concentration, focus and brain dexterity.
Riddles make people laugh out loud. As we all know that laughter is the best thing for relaxing the brain and body, helping us encouraging positive mental health, release stress.
Riddles help people to bond with each other, when we are working out riddles together we become a team on a giant search.
Riddles is also a wonderful challenge which can help children to motivate and continue studying and working.
Riddles have been shown to improve children’s comprehension and creativity. They are likely to learn new words and new ways to use them, subliminally learning rhythm and rhyming.
Leave a comment if you ACTUALLY got the correct solution before reading the complete article, or if you have an other answer for this riddle. And let us know if you’ve heard of any other great riddles!
Be sure to share this awesome riddle with your family and friends on social media to see if they can answer it.
- chipotle riddle answer
- chipotle mystery order riddle answer
- chipotle mystery order june 2022 riddle answer
- gljlwdo phqx hafoxvlyh wdvwhv ehvw zkhq mxqlshu ehuulhv eulqj iodyru chipotle riddle answer
- gljlwdo phqx hafoxvlyh wdvwhv ehvw zkhq mxqlshu ehuulhv eulqj iodyru riddle answer
- gljlwdo riddle answer
- you can see me at night and i shine very bright ibotta riddle answer
#what can be broken but is never held riddle
#what is always coming but never arrives
#what can one catch that is not thrown
#what can be broken before you use it
#what’s full of holes but can still hold liquid?
#what can never be broken
#what never asks a question but is answered
#what does come down but never goes up?
#gets broken without
#broken but is never held
#can be broken
#be broken but
#broken without being held riddle
#is never held riddle
#broken before you can
#has to be broken
#be broken before
#never held riddle answer