Question: What novel was almost called “Atticus”?
What novel was almost called “Atticus”? – If you are looking for the right answer to this question, then you have landed on the right place and you are in the right page. This article will help you to find the right and brief answer to your What novel was almost called “Atticus”? question. Please continue reading below you will find the answer to your question.
The Question: What novel was almost called “Atticus”?
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
- The Sun Also Rises
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- The Sound and the Fury
Answer: What novel was almost called “Atticus”?
The correct answer to the question ” What novel was almost called “Atticus”? ” is: To Kill a Mockingbird..
Don’t forget to leave us a comment if this article helped you finding the answer that you are looking for. and please don’t forget to share the answer with your family and friends on social media to help them out discover more Crossword clue answers, riddles, puzzles and quizzes, and to see if they can find the correct answer.
- [Answer] Our travel writer found much to love about Japan, including this discipline developed in the 19th century on the Ryukyu Islands in what is now Okinawa.
- [Answer] What is the name of the Confederate Army veteran that invented Coca-Cola?
- [Answer] What was the name of the commission that controversially concluded, in a 1907 report, that Civil War Union General Abner Doubleday invented the game of baseball?
- [Answer] On what holiday does the least-common birthday fall?
- [Answer] The Germans started “kinderfeste,” birthday parties to celebrate whom?